We are going to the ultra-Orthodox neighborhood of Bnei Brak, just around the corner, for a unique, up-close-visit during the holiday of Purim and an exclusive photo tour with one of the area's residents who will give us a more profound look at daily life in the community.
Bnei Brak is one of the poorest cities of Israel yet without poverty. What are the unique charity organizations of this city? How do they work? What is special in Bnei Brak during purim? What customs are popular in the orthodox city?
Our photo tour will take you along the busy streets of Bnei Brak, usually in black and white, during Purim give a whole different picture.
What makes this a photo tour?
- We will take you to the most interesting photographic spots
- You will gain the insights for photographing in a closed community, get aid with your interactions with locals.
- We will have a short lecture about capturing street portraits
- Get a professional photographer's advise along the tour
Who are we
This event is organized by Photo972.com in cooperation with Finjan Israel. Photo972 provides photography experiences and Finjan Israel is the best alternative travel company in Israel.
Who is this tour for?
Whether you are a pro photographer or a weekend shooter, whether you shoot with your smartphone or have full control of your camera, you will enjoy this photo trip.
- Group size is limited to 20
- Exact meeting point location will be sent by email after registration.
- This tour is suitable for ages 14+ and all levels of photography experience.
- The tour is subject to a minimum of participants.
- The route may be changed according to the instructor’s best judgement.
- You are responsible for your own transportation and safety during the tour.
We have a 72 hour notice no-questions asked refund policy. If you believe you are unable to commit to your booking, please notify us no later than 72 hours ahead of event date and we'll issue an immediate refund.