10 ways to drive your friends abroad crazy
Updated: Dec 29, 2018
1. Post stunning beach sunset pictures every day on your Facebook and Instagram
2. Take funny photos on the beach and collect billions of likes with them
3. Israel is known about having the most delicious salads and great food. Photograph your colorful meals and add your exact location. Use hashtag: #israeli_kitchen
4. Go for a day trip and visit multicultural places like Jerusalem / Haifa / Aco / Ramla / Nazareth.
5. On a windy day find the kite surfers at the beach and capture them. Hashtag it #suchawinterday
6. Post photos of the wonderful markets (Mahanei Yehuda, Carmel Market, Levinsky Market, HaTikva Market, Netanya Market, you name it) - ask your favorite grocery guy to
pose for you
7. Go out and capture the gorgeous nightlife.
8. When it is winter and your friends abroad are complaining about snow, it is still pretty warm in Israel. Take a foot picture standing in the sea.
9. Take a break from city life, go on a hike and capture Israel’s diverse landscapes - explore the northern beaches in the summer, take a desert hike in autumn, climb the snowy Mt. Hermon in the winter, and go flower hunting during spring time.
10. Winter time there are rainbows at least every second day. Capture them and share!
All the photos in this article were shot on a smartphone.
Want to improve your mobile photography?
Join one of our mobile photography workshops.