Street Art in Florentin - Smartphone Photography Workshop in Tel Aviv 0131
Time & Location
About The Event
Explore the multicultural neighborhood that seems to be changing by the day and learn how to capture the scene creatively with your smartphone camera.
This tour will focus on composition - we’ll explore various photo techniques to help us ask questions such as:
- How does street art and graffiti change the facade of a building?
- What’s the relationship between people and the built environment?
- How do buildings and the environment reflect each other?
- How do older and new elements influence each other?
Through the tour, participants will learn what makes a great photo, how to photograph people & capture portraits, how to use your smartphone’s camera functions, and how to edit your photos.
- Local photographer
- Guided photo exploration of the Florentine neighborhood
- iPhone / Android smartphone camera's functions
- Photography principles
- Photo techniques focusing on street, travel, and lifestyle photography
- Editing and preparing your images for print
- The tour is subject to a minimum number of participants
What do I need to bring?
- As this is a walking tour, we recommend that you wear comfortable shoes.
- Bring a big bottle of water with you
- Because we will be walking around, best to come with a small backpack where all your belongings can fit while keeping both your hands free for photography.
- We have a 48 hours no questions asked refund policy. Thereafter no refunds will be issued.